Nu-Heat knows that the effort and time involved in becoming MCS registered and then providing the paperwork for every renewables installation can be something that many installers do not enjoy, so we have come up with some support options:
For MCS registered installers
- MCS compliant quotations
- Planning permission qualification for ASHP through MCS020 permitted development rights and advice where needed as to what will be required by the local authority for planning permission
- A comprehensive system Handover Pack containing as much of the relevant paperwork as possible to reduce the amount of time spent in the office. This includes:
- A full set of installation manuals
- Bespoke mechanical and electrical drawings
- Full heat loss calculations
- Customer energy summary document and star rating
- Full commissioning documentation
- Product warranty certificates
- Health & safety information
- Customer User Manuals
For installers without MCS registration
- A commissioning support package that allows you to install the equipment to our criteria before a fully qualified and MCS registered Nu-Heat engineer thoroughly checks that the installation meets all of the MCS requirements before signing it off.
- Production and issue of customer’s MCS certificate
- System handover to the homeowner (if required)
Nu-Heat firmly supports MCS accreditation, viewing it as a positive direction for the renewables industry, allowing installers to make the most of the increasing opportunities of this growing market and purchasers of renewables systems the peace of mind that it has been installed to a high standard.
For more information contact the Sales Team or your Account Manager on 0800 731 1976 or 01404 549770.