This new acoustic solution from Nu-Heat, produced in partnership with Knauf, comprises a pre-routed gypsum board over a high performance IsoRubber-UFH-NH base, into which Nu-Heat’s 14mm tube is neatly installed.
The combination of tongue and groove panels and a self-levelling skim offer high thermal conductivity allowing a quick transfer of heat into the room and the creation of an extremely stable, monolithic floor finish.
When installed within an acoustic floor cassette, AcoustiPanel®14 exceeds Part E making the solution suitable for new build and renovation apartments, where an efficient and discreet underfloor heating system is required as part of an acoustically robust system that is simple to install.
This tailor-made acoustic UFH system offers:
- Fast heat transfer combined with high performance heat output of up to 96W/m2
- A low profile UFH solution with outstanding acoustic properties exceeding Part E
- Minimal height build-up at just 31mm, saving typically 69mm compared to typical acoustic batten solutions
- A low weight solution compared to liquid screed or a typical sand & cement screed UFH system
- Ultra-low deflection, monolithic ‘fit and finished’ floor section over IsoRubber-UFH-NH base ideal for large format tiles and luxury floor finishes
- A sustainable solution, with the gypsum board being made up of a minimum of 60% recycled product and categorised under Knauf Environmental Product Declarations – according to ISO 14025
- IsoRubber-UFH-NH made with a recycled content in excess of 90% waste rubber, a Global Warming Potential of Zero and an Ozone Depletion Potential of Zero
A straightforward installation
- Installed directly over a structural working deck – either suspended timber or concrete/screed
- Fully tailored designs with 6 panel options for optimal heating layouts and pipework back to manifolds
- Self-levelling skim dries overnight, resulting in reduced site programme
- Single manifold, up to 160m – for quick installation, using less material
- Complete mechanical & electrical installation design and AcoustiPanel® layout drawings, provided by Nu-Heat
- Floor finishes can be fitted after just 72 hours
Find out more about AcoustiPanel®14 at www.nu-heat.co.uk/ap14
Timber Expo 2015
Timber Expo is the most important timber event on the UK construction calendar and is brimming with the latest products, innovations and developments across the timber sector. It runs from Tuesday 6th – Thursday 8th October 2015 at the NEC in Birmingham.
Our experts will be on stand T3/435 to give you advice and guidance on integrating underfloor heating, including new AcoustiPanel®14 into your project.