Christmas technical support
We run an emergency support service during the office closure. To use this, please email email@example.com with your project reference (QR) and details of the problem. One of our engineers will pick up your support ticket and respond by email.
Our Technical Support Team will be available on the following dates and times during our office closure:
- Friday 22nd December: 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 27th December: 10am-1pm
- Thursday 28th December: 10am – 1pm
- Friday 29th December: 10am – 1pm
If you require urgent technical support, please contact your installer/plumber as they may be able to visit your property to assess the situation.
Standard pallet deliveries
The last pallet deliveries will be dispatched on Monday 18th December. For items dispatched on this day:
- Next day delivery will be on Tuesday 19th December
- Economy delivery will be on Wednesday 20th December
- 3-5 day delivery will be on 21st and 22nd December. We are able to deliver, with very limited availability, on*:
- Wednesday 27th December
- Thursday 28th December
- Friday 29th December
- Tuesday 2nd January
*Important: Our logistics partners are also operationally closed over this period, so no customer telephone support will be available and there are no emergency contacts. Deliveries booked for these limited availability slots that cannot be unloaded for any reason will therefore be returned and held in a local depot until after the Christmas period, and may incur an additional delivery charge.
Orders placed before midday on the Monday 18th can be delivered on Tuesday 19th, otherwise delivery dates will be the same as above.
The last parcel deliveries will be dispatched on Monday 18th December. Next day delivery will be on Tuesday 19th December.
Delivery contact details
If you need to contact the carrier over the Christmas period, you can call them directly through the details below:
- C & D: 01460 64701 (Please quote your Nu-Heat SO number as a reference)
- DPD: 01212 754815, or please refer to the contact details in your text message from DPD