OneZone® - underfloor heating kits without compromise
Enjoy Nu-Heat's underfloor heating in your kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, extension – or any single room – with one of our complete OneZone® solutions.
The new and improved OneZone® underfloor heating kits offer the same high quality components, reliability, ease of installation and level of customer support that you would expect from any Nu-Heat system.
The kits include everything required to install warm water underfloor heating in a single area – whether small and large – where a full system design is often not needed. This could be as part of a new extension or in a renovation project.
OneZone® systems are unlike any other underfloor heating kit. You will benefit from:
Quality components that reduce installation time and improve system performance
- The OneZone® manifold design is based on those used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems. It arrives pre-assembled and enables simple filling and flushing of the system
- The pump module gives greater temperature accuracy for efficient system performance
- The wiring centre terminals are clearly labelled for an intuitive install without guesswork
- Little touches make life easier for the installer. For example, we include two mounting brackets on the manifold for a stable installation
A choice of two market-leading control options
- The neoStat is a hard-wired, programmable thermostat, which provides flexible heating control via smartphone or table when paired with the neoHub
- The wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls for renovation projects. It can also be easily upgraded to offer smart control functionality with the neoHub
Award-winning installation manuals
- Clear, illustrated step-by-step manuals help provide a straightforward and neat installation
Free Nu-Heat technical support
- Call the Technical Team before, during or after the installation with any queries, if required
A OneZone® solution for every scenario
LoPro®Max OneZone – underfloor heating for existing buildings
LoPro®Max is a low profile underfloor heating solution that is laid directly on top of an existing floor, making it ideal for renovation projects.
It offers an impressive heat output and rapid heat-up times, meaning this kit is particularly well suited to kitchens, conservatories and areas with large amounts of glazing such as bi-fold doors.
- Superior heat output of 120W/m2
- Laid directly over an existing floor with a total height build-up of just 22mm
- Rapid response times on par with a radiator
- Kit includes specialist conductive self-levelling compound
- Available in pack sizes from 4-70m2
LoPro®Lite OneZone® – the ultimate DIY UFH solution
Lightweight, versatile and easy to install, LoPro®Lite OneZone® consists of slim, super-strong, pre-routed panels that are laid directly over the existing floor.
- 80W/m2 heat output
- Pack sizes from 10-70m2
Screed OneZone® – underfloor heating for new extensions
Screed OneZone® is a simple and cost-effective solution for new build extensions and conservatories. The underfloor heating tube is securely clipped into the insulation base layer before the screed is laid or poured.
- 100W/m2 heat output
- Available in pack sizes from 10-70m2
ElectroMat® OneZone® – electric UFH for bathrooms and wet rooms
Easy to install and fast to heat up, ElectroMat® OneZone® electric underfloor heating kits include a patented de-coupling membrane that creates a stable surface for tiles. Totally waterproof, ElectroMat® OneZone® is ideal for bathrooms, wet rooms and kitchen areas.
- Ideal for extensions or single room renovations
- Can be run alongside Nu-Heat warm water UFH systems
- Available in pack sizes from 1-18m2
Every OneZone® kit comes with clear installation manuals and set up information as well as the option to call on Nu-Heat’s Technical Support Team for guidance, if required.
Find out more about each OneZone® system and buy online with free delivery by visiting the Nu-Heat webstore.