Nu-Heat's EnergyPro™ indirect unvented cylinders are designed for use with oil or gas boilers; they are factory-fitted with an electric element to backup the water heating system for short, intermittent periods.
Cylinders in Nu-Heat’s EnergyPro™ range meet all relevant UK and European standards and are covered by a 25-year warranty.
- Lightweight all-stainless-steel construction
- Pressure tested to 10bar
- Insulated in excess of the requirements of Part L, using CFC- and HCFC-free fire-retardant foam with a Global Warming Potential of 2.8, and Ozone Depletion Potential of Zero
- Smooth-walled coils for good heat transfer and low pressure drop
- Supplied complete with connection fittings, and G3 equipment comprising inlet group, tundish, temperature and pressure relief valve (factory fitted) and wholesome water expansion vessel
- Optimum connection positions at the front of the unit for ease of installation, easy access and minimal space requirements
- Connection for optional EnergyPro™ Hot Water Loop
- Powder-coated case