Screed OneZone™ kit
An underfloor heating kit for new-build extensions and conservatories.
A Screed OneZone™ kit includes the same standard of high quality components that are found in a Nu-Heat fully designed system. It can be installed on top of insulation in an extension or conservatory before the screed is laid. It is very simple to install and offers a good, efficient heat transfer in a simple and cost-effective package.
A choice of market-leading thermostat – either the all-in-one SmartStat or the wireless neoAir – is also included.
How is it installed?
The underfloor heating tube is simply clipped into the insulation layer before the screed – whether trowel applied or liquid pumped – is poured. The chosen floor covering can be laid on top of the screed once dry.
Why choose Screed OneZone™?
- Good thermal conductivity – heat outputs up to 100W/m2
- Choice of two market leading thermostat options offering smart control
- Provides a level floor surface for laying floor finishes
- Quick and simple to install
- Very high structural and compressive strength
- A cost-effective option that fits into the build schedule
- Access to Nu-Heat’s Technical Support Team, if required
What’s included in this OneZone™ pack? – (click to expand)
- Pre-assembled single-zone manifold, based on the same high quality design used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems, reduces installation time
- Pump and blending valve module, complete with isolation valves for easy pressure testing
- Pipe distributor set (4-way for systems less than 35m2, 8-way for systems 35m2 and over)
- Thermo-electric actuator
- OneZone™ wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- 10mm Fastflo™ underfloor heating tube
- ClipTrack to hold the 10mm tube
- Edge isolation strip
- Individual tube staples
- A choice of programmable thermostat – either the hard-wired SmartStat with integrated smart control or the wireless, battery-powered neoAir, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
- Free technical support over the phone, if required
You can order a Screed OneZone™ kit online, through the Nu-Heat Webstore. Simply select the room size and thermostat option from the drop down menus below to be directed to the online shop.
Choose from two market-leading control options:
Hard-wired, all-in-one SmartStat
SmartStat is a hard-wired thermostat with built-in smart functionality for flexible heating control via smartphone or tablet. Simply download the SmartStat App to a chosen device to adjust the heating from any location.
A popular option for renovation projects, the wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls, protecting décor. It can also be easily upgraded to offer the same smart control functionality as the SmartStat by adding the neoHub (please call us on 01404 549770 to upgrade). The neoAir system includes an RF switch, enabling wireless control of the boiler and pump, avoiding the need to run cabling from the wiring centre back to the boiler.