EnergyPro™ Solar Panels
Our maintenance free, high quality solar energy systems capture the sun's energy and use it to heat domestic hot water.
Our flat plate panels are made by one of the leading European manufacturers and utilise the latest collector technology including prismatic glass and titanium oxide absorber coating, both of which maximise performance.
EnergyPro™ solar panel features
- Single piece aluminium tray
- Black anodised aluminium frame
- Toughened safety glass
- 40mm mineral wool insulation
- Aluminium absorber plate
- Alanod Microtherm Sunselect absorber plate coating
- Copper absorber tube
Why choose Nu-Heat’s EnergyPro™ Solar Thermal?
- Produces up to 60% of annual hot water – as much as 100% in summer
- Suitable for all types of homes – retrofit or new build
- Both roof surface-mounted (on roof) and integral roof-mounted (in roof) flat panel models available
- Low-cost investment
- Quick and easy to install – no major building works involved
- Eligible for government grants and incentives
- MCS approved panels
- MCS compliant documentation
- Can be integrated with a heat pump to increase overall energy efficiency