How we are working safely
We are open and working safely to support you with your underfloor heating and renewables projects.
All of our people are working remotely where possible so we are currently unable to meet customers at our main office site in Honiton, Devon.
Where you would like to speak to one of our people face to face please call 01404 549770 and we will be happy to offer you a Skype/Zoom meeting or, if required, can arrange to come out to site or your office to see you.
We’ve also introduced new measures to ensure safe deliveries and managed collections:
In order to ensure that deliveries are able to take place safely:
- All pallet deliveries will be kerbside only and must be done within social distancing guidelines
- For smaller parcels, we will ring your door bell and leave the item on your doorstep
- Your delivery note will be taped to pallets / goods
- No signatures will be required
We are still able to support collections. We ask that anyone wishing to collect goods:
- Contacts us before travelling to pay for your goods, agreeing a collection time slot. You can do this by calling: 01404 549770
- When you arrive please let us know by phoning 01404 549770
- Goods will be loaded directly into your vehicle or, if previously agreed, will be left in a safe zone for you to load
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times until you are given the OK to safely load your vehicle
- The delivery note will be taped to the goods and the confirmation of collection/invoices will be emailed to you
- As we are unable to handle any cash, all payments will need to be made by phone prior to collection unless a trade account is held
Thank you for your support.