Benefits of our LoPro® range
- Install underfloor heating directly on top of your existing floor
- As little as 15mm height build-up – overlay underfloor heating
- Available as a either an easy DIY kit or a fully designed system
- Optimum performance – high heat outputs and quick response times
There are three systems in the LoPro® retrofit underfloor heating range, with more information shown below.
LoPro®Max retrofit underfloor heating
LoPro®Max offers the highest heat output of all the LoPro® retrofit underfloor heating systems. It’s an ideal solution if you want an overlay underfloor heating kit with extra punch, and works on existing concrete floors. Developed to effectively heat renovations with higher heat losses, or rooms with large windows and bi-fold doors, LoPro®Max offers:
- Maximum heating performance
- Simple installation and quick drying times
- Minimal height build-up at 22mm
LoPro®Max is available as a fully-designed retrofit UFH system and as a OneZone® kit for single areas.
How is LoPro®Max installed?
LoPro®Max uses castellated trays to hold the underfloor heating tube in place. These are laid directly over the existing floor.
The overlay underfloor heating system or kit is covered in LoPro®QuickSet, a highly conductive self-levelling compound that is supplied as standard. The compound dries in around eight hours and is ready for floor covering after 72 hours.
LoPro®10 retrofit underfloor heating
LoPro®10 is the original low profile retrofit underfloor heating system. It’s ideal for installing underfloor heating in an existing house, or over an existing concrete floor. Developed to make underfloor heating accessible for renovations, LoPro®10 is:
- Super-slim at just 15mm in total (no additional decks required)
- Simply installed over an existing floor in your house
- Well suited to properties with good levels of insulation
LoPro®10 is available as a fully-designed retrofit wet underfloor heating system.
How is LoPro®10 installed?
LoPro®10 uses pre-routed gypsum boards to hold the heating tubing in place. These are laid directly over the existing floor.
Castellated panels are fitted around the edges of the room/s to help guide the tube back to the manifold. Once the retrofit UFH is in place, a small amount of self-levelling compound is then poured over these areas to cover the tube.
LoPro®Lite retrofit underfloor heating
LoPro®Lite is a strong, lightweight retrofit underfloor heating system. It’s also available as an easy-to-install overlay underfloor heating kit. Completely dry, with no self-levelling compound or liquid screed required, LoPro®Lite is:
- Easy to fit yourself over an existing floor
- A great option for both ground and upper floor thanks to its weight.
- Low profile with just 15mm height build up
LoPro®Lite is available as a fully-designed system and as a OneZone® kit for single areas.
How is LoPro®Lite installed?
LoPro®Lite uses high-density EPS (expanded polystyrene) pre-routed boards, castellated panels and diffuser plates to hold the heating tube. The boards are laid directly over the existing floor – ideal for installing underfloor heating in an existing house.
The system is completely dry, so there is no need to wait for any compound to dry.