Work with us
We believe that choosing and installing the right heating system should be simple, efficient, and stress free, and we do everything possible to provide our customers with confidence, comfort and peace of mind. That starts with recruiting the right people to our team.
Nu-Heat started over 25 years ago with a belief that underfloor heating is the best way to heat a home, and that passion has never gone away. Our refusal to compromise has led to the development of award-winning products and a tailored design process that ensures every underfloor heating, heat pump or solar thermal system is the perfect fit.
With award-winning underfloor heating systems and customer service, unbeatable expertise in integrating renewables, bespoke system design and the very best technical knowledge, it’s easy to see why Nu-Heat is the largest supplier of warm water underfloor heating systems for thousands of UK homeowners. The only heating company awarded a Distinction from the Institute of Customer Service, our customers can be confident that Nu-Heat’s experienced team will provide them with the support they need.
Join our team
Nu-Heat is an ambitious, growing company with customers at its heart, and we look after our people, so that they are always ready and able to provide great customer service.
Bonus & pension
On top of a monthly company bonus scheme, we also offer an annual individual performance related bonus of up to 2%, and matched pension contributions of up to 3%.
All of our team members receive a minimum holiday allowance of 23 days pro rata, plus paid Bank Holidays.
As well as a full induction process and regular appraisals, we offer ongoing training, coaching and development opportunities.
We hold company-wide socials, as well as additional activities throughout the year.
Health & fitness
Enjoy 10% off LED Leisure membership and discounted bicycle purchase with Cyclescheme.
Awards & recognition
We like to recognise and reward our people’s achievements with a customer service recognition scheme and length of service awards.
What our people say about working at Nu-Heat
- “Nu-Heat is a great company to work for. It has a friendly atmosphere and everyone who works here wants the same thing: for Nu-Heat to succeed by doing our very best to serve our customers.” – Alec, Account Manager
- “Nu-Heat is a great company to work for. It has a good family-based ethos and all are extremely talented and polite. Everyone is so easy to get on with and the work is both varied and challenging.” – Steve, Field Sales
- “I like working for Nu-Heat as I feel it is a very relaxed atmosphere to work in and the family values are still present within the company.” – Clair, Finance
- “I love the variety of people that I get to speak to. I enjoy getting involved with self-builders and helping them towards their lifelong dream house as well as developing long term relationships with installers.” – Lindsey, Account Manager
- “I enjoy working here as it’s a very ethical business that truly values its customers, reputation and products. These values make it easy to promote what we do confidently. Also, being an innovative company, we are always learning about our newly released products and facing new challenges.” – Simon, Account Manager
- “Everyone works together to combine knowledge and expertise to be able to design and supply a quality heating system.” – Clarke, Design
- “I like the fact that we are one of the few companies in our industry that offers a bespoke solution, integrating underfloor heating, heat pumps, solar and domestic hot water. This gives our customers the reassurance that what we supply will work efficiently.” – Paul, Field Sales
- “My favourite part of my role is not knowing what my next project might be – every day is different and no two queries are the same.” – Peter, Product Development
Why choose an apprenticeship?
To apply for a role listed above, please fill in the form below, attaching your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, you can send your application to email@example.com, stating the role that you are applying for in the subject line.
Postal applications can be sent to:
Nu-Heat Underfloor Heating & Renewables
Read how Nu-Heat uses and protects your information when you apply for a role with us.