To ensure both your own safety and that of other Training Centre visitors and staff:
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or think you could be at risk of having contracted COVID.
- Take a lateral flow test the day before attending the course. Should you test positive, you must not attend even if you feel well enough.
- Use the thermometer when entering the Training Centre. If your temperature is indicated to be higher than normal, you must not enter the building.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser.
- Wear a mask when moving around in the Training Centre.
- Where food is provided, you should only touch food you are going to eat. Please use tongs for serving buffet style food, and only handle individually packed sandwiches you will eat. Hands should be washed or sanitised or both before and after eating.
In addition, we will ensure that:
- Our training team will take lateral flow tests at least twice per week and always the day before a course.
- All surfaces are cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes before and at the end of every course.
- Any stationery provided for course attendees will be not be reused.
- All crockery, glasses and cutlery will be washed at the end of every course.
- Facilities will only be used by Nu-Heat staff & Training Centre official visitors.
- Windows and doors are to be kept open during training courses to increase ventilation and minimise the spread of COVID. Although unlikely, this may mean the classroom becomes cold, so please bring adequate warm clothing.