LoPro®Lite key facts
Lightweight and versatile, our LoPro®Lite underfloor heating system is a low-profile, easy-to-fit solution for whole properties or single zones.
The latest addition to the award-winning LoPro® range, LoPro®Lite is a whole-house underfloor heating system that is also available as a OneZone® kit for single rooms or areas. A completely dry system, there is no waiting for screed to dry, and floor coverings can be fitted immediately.
Consisting of high-density EPS (expanded polystyrene) pre-routed boards and castellated panels, diffuser plates and 10mm FastFlo® tube, the system is exceptionally strong and lightweight, with a total height build-up of just 15mm before a floor deck is fitted over the top.
- Completely dry install – no waiting for screeds to dry
- Pre-routed, high-density EPS board with excellent point-load strength
- Laid over the existing floor for minimal disruption
- Just 15mm total height build-up before floor deck
- Diffuser plates ensure even heat distribution
- Available as a designed whole-house system or a OneZone® kit for single areas
- LoPro®Lite OneZone® kits are suitable for DIY installation
See why everyone’s talking about LoPro®Lite
Performance – heat output
LoPro®Lite offers an impressive heat output of up to 80W/m2, when paired with highly conductive floor finishes such as natural stone and tile.
LoPro®Lite OneZone® kits
Discover our LoPro®Lite kits for single rooms.