A retrofit underfloor heating system specifically designed for retrofit, whole-house projects, extensions, conservatories and properties with lower levels of insulation.
One of the highest heat outputs available and outstanding response times make LoPro®Max a perfect replacement for a radiator system. Its low height build-up – averaging just 22mm – allows LoPro®Max to be laid on top of existing floors, ideal for running from old rooms to new extensions.
- Outstanding thermal conductivity – heat outputs up to 120W/m2
- Super-fast response time – can be timed and run as you would a traditional radiator system
- Just 22mm average height increase over existing floor level
- Laid over an existing floor with minimal disruption
- Simple and quick to install
- High structural and compressive strength
- One-third of the running cost of electric UFH
- Range of thermostat options – including wireless
- Perfectly level surface for tiling
- Floor coverings can be fitted after 72 hours
See why everyone’s talking about LoPro®Max
An introduction to LoPro®Max, featuring testimonials from customers and kitchen professionals, along with an insight into the product’s development.
Performance – heat output
Nu-Heat’s LoPro®Max system offers an impressive heat output that’s around 50% higher than most other retrofit UFH systems on the market. As a general rule, hard finishes such as tile and stone will produce the highest heat outputs followed by timber and carpet. Nu-Heat includes heat loss calculations to verify the suitability of the chosen floor finishes and ensure heat output will meet expectations for all fully designed LoPro®Max systems.
Maximum heat output figures for LoPro®Max in living areas based on 10°C differential temperature at 150mm pipe spacing:
|Flow water temperature|
|14mm engineered board (glued)|
|2 tog carpet/underlay|
|Indicative figures for general guidance only.
Bathroom and en-suites are permitted a maximum heat output of 150W/m2
Because it’s laid on top of an existing floor, installing LoPro®Max is very simple to install.
Watch our installation video
When you supply the plans for your project our estimation team will take into account factors such as the insulation and proposed floor coverings to ensure that the system we quote is the perfect fit for your project.
|Individually designed CAD layouts, schematics, wiring diagrams, floor constructions and system settings|
|Comprehensive installation manual with full instructions|
|Fastflo® floor heating tube|
|LoPro®Max castellated panel fixing system|
|LoPro®Quickset self-levelling compound|
|Timeclock (depends on thermostat type)|
|Floor temperature sensors|
|Optiflo wiring centre|
|Mixing valve and pump assembly|
|Chosen delivery date|
|Telephone technical support if required|
LoPro®QuickSet self-levelling compound has been specially developed to provide the perfect combination of strength, viscosity and finish in a formula that is exceptionally quick and easy to use. Added to which it levels uneven floors, providing a new level surface as a perfect base for ceramic tiles or high quality stone finishes.
- Provides a perfectly level floor surface ideal for laying vinyl, tile and stone floor finishes
- Fast drying time – can be walked on after just 8 hours
- QuickSet replaces the cost and time delay of screed
- Floor finishes can be fitted after 72 hours
Additional LoPro®Quickset self-levelling compound
Sufficient LoPro®QuickSet self levelling compound will always be supplied with the system to accommodate a floor height variation of +/- 2.5mm, over less than 50% of the area. Where the existing floor is uneven additional LoPro®QuickSet self-levelling compound may be required.
Use the table below to calculate the number of bags to order [click table to enlarge] or contact your Technical Account Manager for guidance.