The neo range
Available in black, white or silver, both the hard-wired neoStat and wireless, battery-powered neoAir offer a stylish design and slimline appearance to ensure a discreet presence within the home. Designed with intuitive menu navigation, operation and programming is simple. The neo range is also compatible with home automation systems.
- Stand-alone programmable thermostats that can also be integrated with the neoHub for smart control via the neoApp
- Hard-wired neoStat with standard 3 core plus earth cabling or the wireless, battery-powered neoAir ideal for renovation projects
- Holiday, temperature hold and temperature over-ride functions
- Energy saving Optimum Start calculates the amount of heat up time required to ensure warmth when needed and automatically adjusts throughout the year
- Control your neoStats from wherever you are using Apple HomeKit or Amazon Alexa.
Bathrooms and other wet zones use a thermostat with remote sensor. Not recommended for sensitive floor coverings.
The sensor housing is ideal for use in en-suites to house the remote sensor prob
Remote Sensor Probe
The remote sensor probe can be used to measure air and floor temperature. It is supplied with a 3-meter cable that can be extended to 20 meters if required.
- Flush mounting
- Available in white, black or silver
- Blue backlight
- Lock facility
- Heat or timer option
- Energy saving Optimum Start – calculates the amount of heat up time required to ensure warmth when needed and automatically adjusts throughout the year
- Wireless networking facility
- Soft touch operation
- Holiday function
- Temperature hold function
- Temperature override and override limit functions
- Frost protection
- Remote air sensor connection
- Built in air sensor
- Floor sensing mode with floor sensor included
- Control your neoStats from wherever you are using Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa or Google Home
Dial thermostat with timeclock
A dial thermostat with timeclock and setback facility is supplied as standard with every Nu-Heat underfloor heating system. It offers a stylish yet simple and straightforward method of control.
DS features include:
- 230V AC wiring
- Remote air sensor
- Floor sensor
- Air sensor
- LEDs to indicate power and heating on
Bathrooms and other wet zones use a thermostat with remote sensor.
The touchscreen timeclock with setback function supplied by Nu-Heat with dial-type thermostats is flush-mounted into a 35mm backbox, with just 20mm depth on the surface of the wall. The unit provides simple but effective control of heating and domestic hot water.
The touchscreen timeclock features include:
- Straightforward programming
- Up to 4 time and temperature changes allow flexible control
- Countdown timer
- ‘Mode select’ button for easy switching between permanent on/off and auto
- Programmable boost function to extend the program time in 30 minute increments