Nu-Heat installation manuals
- Nu-Heat underfloor heating manual
- LoPro®Max quick start guide & installation manual
- LoPro®10 quick start guide & installation manual
- ClipTrack® Screed OneZone® installation manual
- LoPro®Max OneZone® installation manual
- LoPro®Lite OneZone® installation manual
- Solar thermal installation manual
Each model of thermostat has its own user guide, helping you to setup and effectively control a Nu-Heat system. View our current and historical user guides below, along with some useful videos.
Underfloor heating control manuals/user guides
neoStat and neoAir thermostats
- How to set comfort levels
- How to set the hold function
- Understanding optimum start
- How to reset the neoStat/neoAir
- Setting the time and date
Renewables user guides
Electrical schematic diagrams illustrate the various components and their place and function within the system. Wiring connections are clearly marked and annotated to make installation, system checks and troubleshooting as straightforward as possible.
Open wiring diagram selector
Follow the simple process below, selecting your heat source, cylinder choice (if applicable) and your thermostat code to view the relevant wiring diagrams for the system.