LoPro®Lite OneZone® kit
A lightweight, versatile and completely dry underfloor heating solution for all floor levels.
Perfect for DIY installation
LoPro®Lite OneZone® is a popular option for extensions and first floors and is well suited to renovation projects with good levels of insulation. As with all OneZone® systems, it includes high quality components that offer reliability and ease of installation. You also have a choice of two market-leading thermostats; either the all-in-one SmartStat or the wireless neoAir.
LoPro®Lite consists of pre-routed, high-density EPS (expanded polystyrene) boards which have an excellent point-load strength, and add just 15mm (the height of a 5p coin) to the existing floor level before the floor deck. Diffuser plates sit in the straight sections of the boards to enhance heat distribution from the 10mm FastFlo® tube, and a standard chipboard deck is laid over the top of the panels and UFH tube before floor coverings are fitted.
Why choose LoPro®Lite OneZone®?
- Completely dry install – no waiting for screeds to dry
- Pre-routed, high-density EPS board with excellent point-load strength
- Laid over the existing floor for minimal disruption
- Just 15mm total height build-up before floor deck
- Diffuser plates ensure even heat distribution
- Includes the same standard of high quality components that are found in a Nu‑Heat fully designed system
What’s included in this OneZone® pack? – (click to expand)
LoPro®Lite includes everything you need for a lightweight, low-profile underfloor heating installation.
- Pre-assembled single-zone manifold, based on the same high quality design used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems, reduces installation time
- Pump and blending valve module, complete with isolation valves for easy pressure testing
- Pipe distributor set (4-way for systems less than 35m2, 8-way for systems 35m2 and over)
- Thermo-electric actuator
- OneZone® wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- A unique, high-density, pre-routed EPS board
- 10mm FastFlo® underfloor heating tube for minimal height build-up and maximum flexibility
- Diffuser plates for even heat distribution
- A choice of programmable thermostat – either the hard-wired SmartStat with integrated smart control or the wireless, battery-powered neoAir, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
- Free technical support over the phone, if required
You can order a LoPro®Lite OneZone® kit online, through the Nu-Heat Webstore. Simply select the room size and thermostat option from the drop down menus below to be directed to the online shop.
Choose from two market-leading control options:
Hard-wired, all-in-one SmartStat
SmartStat is a hard-wired thermostat with built-in smart functionality for flexible heating control via smartphone or tablet. Simply download the SmartStat app to a chosen device to adjust the heating from any location.
A popular option for renovation projects, the wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls, protecting décor. It can also be easily upgraded to offer the same smart control functionality as the SmartStat by adding the neoHub+ (please call us on 01404 549770 to upgrade).
The neoAir system includes an RF switch, enabling wireless control of the boiler and pump, avoiding the need to run cabling from the wiring centre back to the boiler.