In order to help you diagnose any issues you may be having with your system we have devised a series of frequently asked questions to assist your fault finding.
We also have a series of schematic drawings for hot water cylinders and manifolds to help you identify any part/s that may need replacing. In some instances it is possible to order spare parts online; speeding up the process for you to get your system working at its optimum level once again.
User guides and wiring documentation
Electrical schematic diagrams are available to exactly illustrate the various components, their place and function within the system. Wiring connections are clearly marked and annotated to make installation, system checks and troubleshooting as straightforward as possible.
Nu-Heat also supplies a series of comprehensive user guides for the homeowner. These detail all the information needed for the homeowner to make the most of the system they have installed.
In order to enhance our technical service, Nu-Heat now offers an email support line to help with non-urgent enquiries. This covers:
- Requests for manuals and/or drawings
- Help with thermostat diagnostics
- General technical questions
- Advice on suitable replacement parts
You can contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email to enable us to provide a quick response:
- Your unique reference number (supplied with the handover pack) – this will begin with either ‘NS’ or ‘QR’
- The nature of your enquiry
- Any relevant photographs (for parts enquiries)
- A contact telephone number if you would like a call back from a member of our team
For all urgent enquiries such as heating issues or on-site installation support please call our designated support line 01404 540745, between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.