Nu-Heat design technology
We invest heavily in developing intelligent calculation software to ensure the complete accuracy and excellence of our system designs.
Optimiser compares each underfloor heating system against the heat losses of each room to ensure precise performance is achieved.
It also factors in every other criteria into the design including floor coverings, which can impact on the heating response time, as well as ventilation losses, location and even orientation of the property.
With this information, our designers are able to produce bespoke CAD design layouts that detail the complete floor heating system ready for installation including:
- Floor tube layouts
- Manifold settings and locations
- Entire systems schematics
- Electrical wiring diagrams
Our heat pump design software, Predictor, assesses performance based on your project’s criteria, calculating the right heat pump technology for your project.
Predictor runs a simulation of performance over an average year, based on local monthly weather data from the Met Office and taking account of the changing seasons.
Unlike other simulation programmes, Predictor uses the daily temperature cycle, including cold nights and warm days rather than the average daily temperature, for greater accuracy.
Taking into account real-life usage, Predictor provides:
- Annual energy sage and running cost predictions
- An energy summary for MCS compliance and certification
- Annual Seasonal Performance Factor (SPF) figure and Star Rating for RHI annual payment figures
- A comparison with other fuel options such as gas and oil