Optimiser – Heat Loss Assessment
Optimiser uses room-by-room heat-loss calculations to ensure the precise performance of the system in every part of the property.
It factors floor coverings into the design, which can impact on the heating response time, along with ventilation losses, location and even the orientation of the property.
With this information, our designers can produce bespoke CAD design layouts that detail the complete underfloor heating system ready for installation including:
- Floor tube layouts
- Manifold settings and locations
- Entire systems schematics
- Electrical wiring diagrams
Predictor – Heat Pump Design Software
Our heat pump design software, Predictor, assesses performance based on your project’s criteria, calculating the right heat pump technology for your project.
Predictor runs a simulation of performance over an average year, based on local monthly weather data from the Met Office and taking account of the changing seasons.
Unlike other simulation programmes, Predictor uses the daily temperature cycle, including cold nights and warm days rather than the average daily temperature, for greater accuracy.
Considering real-life usage, Predictor provides:
- Annual energy usage and running cost predictions
- An energy summary for MCS compliance and certification
- Annual Seasonal Performance Factor (SPF) figure and star rating for RHI annual payment figures
- A comparison with other fuel options such as gas and oil