Step-by-step – the easiest way to install Nu-Heat’s LoPro™10 retrofit UFH
- Clear the floor area, repair and level the floor as required using self-leveling compound or replace/screw down uneven suspended timber floors.
- Lay pre-routed panel and castellated panel for pipe run back to manifold following the system design drawing supplied.
- Lay ‘pipe run’ panel where shown on the design drawing. This panel gives plenty of flexibility to install multiple pipes back to the manifold.
- Run 10mm pipe from the manifold to each designed zone.
- Fill and pressure test the system. This is a crucial part of any UFH installation as it ensures the system is watertight before final floor finishes are laid.
- Lay self-leveling compound to cover edge ‘pipe run’ panel and leave to dry for 24hrs.