LoPro®Max key facts
A retrofit underfloor heating system specifically designed for retrofit, whole-house projects, extensions, conservatories and properties with lower levels of insulation.
One of the highest heat outputs available and outstanding response times make LoPro®Max a perfect replacement for a radiator system. Its low height build-up – averaging just 22mm – allows LoPro®Max to be laid on top of existing floors, ideal for running from old rooms to new extensions.
- Outstanding thermal conductivity – heat outputs up to 120W/m2
- Super-fast response time – can be timed and run as you would a traditional radiator system
- Just 22mm average height increase over existing floor level
- Laid over an existing floor with minimal disruption
- Simple and quick to install
- High structural and compressive strength
- One-third of the running cost of electric UFH
- Range of thermostat options – including wireless
- Perfectly level surface for tiling
- Floor coverings can be fitted after 72 hours
See why everyone’s talking about LoPro®Max
Performance – heat output
Nu-Heat’s LoPro®Max system offers an impressive heat output that’s around 50% higher than other retrofit UFH systems on the market. As a general rule, hard finishes such as tile and stone will produce the highest heat outputs followed by timber and carpet. Nu-Heat includes heat loss calculations to verify the suitability of the chosen floor finishes and ensure heat output will meet expectations for all fully designed LoPro®Max systems.
Maximum heat output figures for LoPro®Max in living areas based on 10°C differential temperature at 150mm pipe spacing:
Innovative LoPro®QuickSet self-levelling compound
LoPro®QuickSet self-levelling compound has been specially developed to provide the perfect combination of strength, viscosity and finish in a formula that is exceptionally quick and easy to use. Added to which it levels uneven floors, providing a new level surface as a perfect base for ceramic tiles or high quality stone finishes.
- Provides a perfectly level floor surface ideal for laying vinyl, tile and stone floor finishes
- Fast drying time – can be walked on after just 8 hours
- QuickSet replaces the cost and time delay of screed
- Floor finishes can be fitted after 72 hours