ElectroMat® OneZone® kit
The ideal underfloor heating kit for bathrooms and kitchens.
ElectroMat® is an electric underfloor heating system consisting of a patented de-coupling membrane and underfloor heating cable, which delivers an even heat across the entire floor area, and provides a stable, waterproof surface that is particularly suited to bathroom and kitchen areas.
Easily installed by a competent DIYer or a professional tradesperson, this offers an excellent single zone underfloor heating solution that can be run alongside existing heating systems in the property if desired.
ElectroMat® UFH kits are specifically designed for single rooms or areas of up to 18m2. Consisting of a patented de-coupling membrane and underfloor heating cable, ElectroMat® delivers an even heat across the entire floor area, and provides a stable, waterproof surface that is particularly suited to bathroom and kitchen areas. Floor sensors ensure protection for sensitive floor coverings.
How is it installed?
ElectroMat® is laid directly on top of the existing floor deck. The unique membrane is laid using tile adhesive, followed by the installation of the underfloor heating cables – the design of the membrane makes cable spacing and fitting very easy.
The wall edges are then made waterproof and the tiles can be laid immediately after installing the heating cables. A thin layer of self-levelling compound is required if laminate, engineered wood or carpet are being fitted over the underfloor heating.
Why choose ElectroMat® OneZone®?
- Heats up quickly, offering rapid response times
- Minimal height build up reduces disruption in renovations
- No prior installation experience or specialist tools required
- Totally waterproof meaning you can create a wet room quickly and easily
- Specialist de-coupling membrane cancels out the movement between the substrate and floor finish meaning tiled floors will be completely stable
- Membrane makes installation possible on substrates that are not perfectly cured, ideal for tight project schedules
- Excellent load distribution meaning stone, as well as heavy tiles, can be used with ease
- Compatible with a wide variety of floor coverings including tiles, carpet, vinyl and engineered timber
- Market leading thermostat supplied which allows smart control from your mobile or tablet
What’s included in this OneZone® pack? – (click to expand)
ElectroMat® OneZone® includes everything you need for your electric underfloor heating installation.
- OneZone® wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- Waterproof membrane provides a stable surface for tiling – ideal for bathrooms and wet rooms
- Flexible ElectroMat® underfloor heating cable
- Programmable neoStat-e thermostat, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
You can order an ElectroMat® OneZone® kit online, through the Nu-Heat Webstore. Simply select the room size and thermostat option from the drop down menus below to be directed to the online shop.