EnergyPro® cylinders for boiler systems
Nu-Heat's EnergyPro® indirect unvented cylinders work with a gas or boiler as the primary heat source. An immersion heater is factory-fitted to provide short-term, occasional backup for the water heating.
Cylinders in Nu-Heat’s EnergyPro® range meet all relevant UK and European standards and are covered by a 25-year warranty.
- Lightweight duplex stainless steel construction
- High flow rates (up to 50 litre/min) with minimum pressure drops
- Pressure tested to 10bar
- Insulated in excess of the requirements of Part L, using CFC- and HCFC-free fire-retardant foam with a Global Warming Potential of 2.8, and Ozone Depletion Potential of Zero
- Smooth-walled coils for good heat transfer and low pressure drop
- Supplied complete with connection fittings, and G3 equipment comprising inlet group, tundish, temperature and pressure relief valve (factory fitted) and wholesome water expansion vessel
- Optimum connection positions at the front of the unit for ease of installation, easy access and minimal space requirements
- Connection for optional EnergyPro® Hot Water Loop
- Powder-coated case