EnergyPro™ Solar cylinders
Nu-Heat's EnergyPro™ Solar indirect unvented cylinders work with a boiler or heat pump as the primary heat source and feature a second coil linked to a solar collector system. An immersion heater is factory-fitted to provide short-term, occasional backup for the water heating.
Nu-Heat supplies the EnergyPro™ Solar range of solar hot water cylinders, which meet all relevant UK and European standards and have a 25-year warranty. There are models that integrate with a boiler or heat pump and we will always advise on the size that best suits the project requirements for both heating and domestic hot water.
- Lightweight all-stainless-steel construction
- Pressure tested to 10bar
- Insulated in excess of the requirements of Part L, using CFC- and HCFC-free fire-retardant foam with a Global Warming Potential of 2.8, and Ozone Depletion Potential of Zero
- Smooth-walled coils for good heat transfer and low pressure drop
- Supplied complete with connection fittings, and G3 equipment comprising inlet group, tundish, temperature & pressure relief valve (factory fitted) and wholesome water expansion vessel
- Optimum connection positions at the front of the unit for ease of installation, easy access and minimal space requirements
- Connection for optional EnergyPro™ secondary hot water loop
- Powder-coated case
- 25-year warranty