Installing an air source heat pump (ASHP) could reduce energy consumption for heating by 75% compared to electric heating systems.
Nu-Heat’s range of NIBE air source heat pumps are suitable for both new build and existing properties. Available in a range of sizes – 6kW, 8kW, 12kW and 16kW – there is an ASHP to suit small, medium or large homes.
NIBE air source heat pumps are:
- Quiet during operation.
- Energy efficient.
- MCS approved for the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- Easy to install thanks to simple wiring, adjustable feet and long hoses.
- Guaranteed for 7 years when supplied and commissioned by Nu-Heat.
Nu-Heat provides a complete heat pump package, including the air source heat pump itself, relevant cylinder and a bespoke system design along with mechanical and electrical docking drawings.
Which air source heat pump is right for the property?
Nu-Heat’s design team will select the right heat pump for the project. We do this by analysing factors such as the property size, location and domestic hot water demand. Every property is different, which is why we recommend the best possible solution based on each individual project.
Property situated on a large plot with ample available land? You could also consider a ground source heat pump.
Finding an air source heat pump installer
We can help you to find an installer for your air source heat pump through our Registered Installer Network.
Have an installer in mind? We also support heating engineers to fit heat pumps to Microgeneration Scheme standards, offering a range of commissioning packages.
Why choose an air source heat pump from Nu-Heat?
- We provide a complete air source heat pump design and supply service, ensuring seamless system integration.
- Our experience and intelligent software delivers maximum efficiency for the homeowner.
- All Nu-Heat heat pumps are MCS approved and our documentation is also MCS compliant, supporting Renewable Heat Incentive applications.
- We make installation easy with straightforward instructions and comprehensive mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Heat pumps are guaranteed for 7 years when supplied and commissioned by Nu-Heat.
Air source heat pump technical information
View more detailed information and performance data for the NIBE air source heat pump range: